Want to know how to produce a Burlesque/Cabaret Show or expand your existing knowledge? In this 2 hour masterclass with Sugar Blue Burlesque's Director A'dora Derriere, you will get a step by step guide on how to produce a quality show and become an excellent producer!
This masterclass is for people who are interested in producing their own Burlesque/ Cabaret show. You can be a first time producer who needs to know the ins and outs of producing your first show or you can be a more experienced producer who wants to learn some extra tips and tricks to create a great, smooth running show that you can be proud of.
In this masterclass you will learn the following and more:
-What makes a good producer and what is the job description of that title?
- How to create an accurate budget and dealing with the financials associated with being the producer
- What's important when choosing a venue for your show
- Staffing your show - who are the key personnel?
- Ticketing your show
- Marketing your show
- Timelines for producing a show
- Managing tech and music requirements of performers
- Managing performers & staff of your show
A'dora Derriere is the owner/ director of Sugar Blue Burlesque, Miss Burlesque WA producer and the Perth International Burlesque Festival co-producer. She has 10 years experience in producing shows around Perth and internationally.
Want to book into both of A'dora Derriere's masterclasses? You get $10 when booking together, click here!
Pen and paper
This masterclass is open men and women over the age of 18 years old.
$60.00 per person (including GST)